Why Health Related Home Care?
Finding a provider for home health services, whether for yourself or a loved one, is an important decision. There are many reasons why a person may need home health. Some are recovering from surgery or have a chronic condition that requires ongoing care. Others may need therapy or assistance with activities of daily living.
Many of our clients want to remain in their own homes, surrounded by their families and friends, because there is nothing better than the comfort of home. Not only is home health preferred by most people, it is also the most affordable.
- Comfort of knowing we have stringent hiring standards—all of our staff’s credentials are thoroughly verified & everyone goes through a background check.
- Commitment to education. We continuously improve our work through evaluation, education and training. Our programs include preceptor mentoring, instruction, written exams, and hands-on skills and supervised time in the field prior to independent assignment. All clinical staff undergoes annual competency checks and has access to in-service programs and continuing education.
- Comfort of being able to reach us 24 hours a day 7 days a week, 365 days of year!
- Knowing your nurse lives in the county that she serves.
- Last but not least knowing Health Related Home Care has been named to the Top 25% of HomeCare Elite in the United States!!
What does that mean?
HomeCare Elite looks at all the home health agencies in the U.S. & compares us based on our Quality of Care, Quality Improvement, Patient Experience, Process Measures Implementation and Financial Performance.