Occupational Therapy (OT) is skilled treatment that helps individuals achieve independence in all facets of their lives. OT gives people the “skills for the job of living” necessary for independent and satisfying lives. Services typically include:
- Customized treatment programs to improve one’s ability to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home evaluations with adaption recommendations
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Guidance to family members and caregivers
Our OTs help people with regaining the ability to perform the activities of daily living or ADLs. These activities include cooking, cleaning and dressing themselves. We are here to make sure you have the ability to do these things in a “Safe” manner.